Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mailbag Volume I: Superhero Edition



Dear Supreme Chancellor of Funk,

If you could have any superpower in the world, what would it be and why?

-Kate from Ohio
________________________________________________________
Thanks for writing Kate. If I could have any superpower in the world, it’d probably be the ability to punch people over the internet. (See defense below)


Justice

Now I understand that some of you freedom hating commie liberal readers may be a little uneasy about my decision, claiming that it's inhumane or just plain wrong to incite violence.

"What would Jesus do," I can hear them saying, "assuming of course that he did indeed exist because I am so liberal?"

Blessed are the evildoers, for they shall inherit my fist.


The defense rests.

No comments:

Post a Comment